The National EITC Outreach Partnership is a collaboration of national organizations working together to promote the Earned Income Tax Credit through our national offices and our affiliates.
Increasing family economic success by…
- Maximizing participation in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) by promoting outreach and education at the national, state, local, and neighborhood levels;
- Helping low-moderate income workers by promoting free and low-cost tax preparation as an alternative to fee-based services, products, and loans; and
- Facilitating the use of the EITC as an entry point for financial education and asset development.
The National EITC Outreach Partnership will work towards these goals by…
- Expanding a collaboration of national organizations to:
- Create a learning community to strengthen each organization’s outreach efforts to members and affiliates;
- Capture information on partners’ efforts to promote the EITC, free and low-cost tax preparation, and linked asset development strategies; and
- Coordinate and link technical assistance efforts to local affiliates.
- Reaching out to other national organizations to encourage them to become engaged and mobilize their networks in support of EITC outreach, free and low-cost tax preparation, and linkages to asset development.
Helping community stakeholders strengthen and expand their local coalitions by providing nationally-developed materials or leveraging the direct assistance of national organizations.
Providing a national-level model of the collaborative approach we are encouraging affiliates to use at the local level.
Sharing the perspectives of local stakeholders and partnerships to inform the national dialogue on using the tax code to build family economic success.